The Admissions Service is responsible for the management of admissions policy and procedures for Local, EU and international students who are keen to apply undergraduate courses, postgraduate courses, and alternative routes and programmes (for example visiting students, ERASMUS, Continuing Professional Development).
We deliver a range of admissions activities aimed at supporting both institutes and applicants.
Our key responsibilities include:
- Developing and managing the related University’s Student Admissions Policy and Procedures
- Providing advice and support for enquirers and applicants
- Providing advice and support to universities (including guidance on comparing overseas qualification credit value, arranging virtual admission assessment interviews with the candidate and offer management)
- Initial application assessment
- Processing applications (including developing candidate right qualification portfolios)
- Developing and providing admissions management information
- Working in partnership to develop and manage effective systems for admissions
- Providing effective training for staff involved in admissions activities
- National admissions developments and statistical data analysis