This is why Graduate Direct have designed a range of personal consultancy and coaching packages to help find the right UK University and the right course to suit you academic, social and pastoral needs.
Our highly skilled and qualified team provide students with a personal, entirely unique experience for anyone looking to learn in an English-speaking country. Based in England, we work predominantly in UK education but provide education services worldwide. We have a team of experienced multilingual counsellors to guide students through the entire process of arranging their study overseas in UK, Australia, New Zealand
We offer assistance with finding and applying to academic and vocational courses at all levels, including undergraduate and postgraduate university courses, and give continual support to our clients in higher and further education. All the institutions we work with are thoroughly assessed to make sure they meet our high standards. We make studying abroad as easy as possible, so students only have to think about their education while we take care of the rest.
- In depth consultation so we get to know the student and their personal aspirations
- Research you best study options
- Help and advice on your personal statement
- Flexible communication via telephone, skype or email etc
- Monitoring the application process
- Finding best study options
- Advise on fee status options
- Help with student finance application
- Help with UCAS application and clearing
- Managing a series of pre-application Open Days
- Conducting Graduate Direct virtual and onsite stalls at HE Fairs, UCAS Conventions around the UK
- Conducting Graduate Direct virtual and onsite stalls at a small number of HE Fairs in the EU
- Organising University tours for visiting students
- Managing and delivering a programme of inward visits to the Universities from other partner institutes.
- Managing a large pool of Student Ambassadors who assist us with recruitment and outreach activities
- Develop UK/EU admission services quality by incorporating feedback and suggestions
- Providing equipment and resources for student recruitment events, e.g. exhibition stands, Company branded table cloths